Evidence of Occupational Competence
To be licensed as an Awareness Trainer, individuals must be able to evidence that they are:
1. Occupationally competent in the topic.
- Current Certification of NAPPI Awareness topic that they wish to deliver
2. Occupationally competent in the area of teaching/training.
- Completing a one-day Trainer Skills Development workshop (click here for details)
Certification of one of the teaching/training qualifications listed below (please note that this list is not exhaustive):
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 3 Understanding and using inclusive approaches in education and training
- Level 3 Facilitate Learning and Development to Groups
- Level 3 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 4 Certificate to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Level 5 Diploma to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Further and Adult Education Teaching Certificate e.g. Cert Ed.
If you hold a qualification not on this list and want it to be considered, please contact one of the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org